It is one of the largest wireless telecommunications provider in APAC & Australia. The client is known for investing in their people and communities for a sustainable future and creating a more connected future.
- Poor productivity with the retail store employees having to toggle between multiple mobile apps for their daily activities and also absence of a unified login across apps.
- Poor point of sales & support customer experience as employees toggled between these various apps to effectively serve the customer.
- Longer onboarding time with employees having to get familiar with using all these apps.
CRMIT built a new unified mobile app integrating all of the required functions into one. Most functions were custom built, while some existing apps were deep linked with single sign-on to avoid the hassle of maintaining multiple credentials. The app primarily integrated with Salesforce using Heroku Connect and APIs, where needed.
The app was rolled out to around 10,000+ retail store employee. Below are the key functions employees had access to through the app:
- View product catalogue.
- Access to a daily roster. The app integrated with the roster application directly using APIs in real-time.
- View daily sales targets, update achievement in real time.
- Record a customer request and track the status of an existing one.
- Access to SF Knowledge/FAQs at a tap, including daily briefs and must read content.
- View live streaming of events such as product launches, trainings, team meetings etc.
- Ability to use a WhatsApp styled instant messaging platform to collaborate with employees in other retail stores, line managers as required.
- Real time notification and feeds.
- Ability to seamlessly launch other work tools on mobile.
6 months into the deployment a measurable improvement was seen on the following :
- Consumer satisfaction scores on their store experiences improved by 0.6 on the NPS scale.
- There was average 3-4% improvement in employees meeting their daily targets across most stores.
- On-boarding time for new staff reduced from 5 to 3.5 days.
- The app also led to improved employee engagement and experience and this reflected in reduced attrition rates.