This customer is an online shopping & department store chain with over 300 combined stores. The retail chain wanted to implement a centralized customer contact database to expand its communication channel. It also wanted to gain a consolidated view of customer information from all communication pathways, including the call center, social media, email and web self-service.
- A 5-day time line to Australian Privacy Principles’ (APP) 2014 regulatory compliance and introducing a system of 13 Australian Privacy Principles that impact on the collection and handling of personal information
- Enable customer care teams to accelerate response time to customer queries by replacing manual e-mail service & redundant data entry with a centralized customer contact database
- Implement a systematic tool that categorizes customer query types and allocates to appropriate trained staff members to improve productivity and enhance service quality
- Gain real-time customer insight to improve customer experience and support growth for customer base
- Develop, track and analyze all communication pathways, including the call center, social media, email and web self-service multichannel
The client chose Oracle® RightNow as it was the perfect solution to have a consolidated view of customer information and gain the ability to provide better service and improve customer experience.
CRMIT Solutions implemented Oracle RightNow Knowledge Cloud Service in less than 5 days. The Fixed Scope Offering from CRMIT Solutions is specifically designed to provide a fast track implementation of Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service with minimum risk and maximum ROI.
- Base Application Setup - Setting up the base application to support current and future processes
- Email Integration - Automatic case creation based on emails, routing to the right team members, and single point for all communication history
- Social Integration - Ability to retrieve and respond to social channels within the RightNow application itself
- Workflow management - Ability to share requests (e.g. gift cards, credit vouchers) to internal departments and track them through various approval stages untill the request is fulfilled
- Reports & Dashboards
- Improved agent consistency in responses across multiple channels, including e-mail, Web, phone, and social, with agent access to a central knowledge repository—improving customer satisfaction
- Automatically assign customer queries to the appropriate contact center agents
- Provide access to all communication channels in a single record with one click, rather than arduously recording information