Leading manufacturer of high performance glazing products for custom picture framing, museum and engineered optics markets and are leaders in anti-reflective coatings, as well as conservation-grade UV protection and specialty glazing products for these markets.
Client was facing challenges to get a unified sales and service capabilities to breakdown information barriers between departments so that employees can have informed, one-stop interaction with high value customers.
- Enhance customer and agents experience with a comprehensive visualization.
- Track and manage customer conversations offline with Outlook integration.
- Capture visitors information with web form integration to Oracle Engagement Cloud.
- Consolidated customer records and attachments from different sources for safe migration.
- Maintain unified customer view from multiple sources that can be shared across multiple systems.
- Implementation of Oracle Engagement Cloud to manage sales performance and services requests on single platform.
- Create a trusted master data repository that includes clean, consolidated and complete customer information.
- Implement a comprehensive product catalogue to support agents and serve customers better.
- Web form integration with Engagement Cloud to capture prospects information and improve conversion.
- Implement solution management knowledgebase to deliver most relevant answers to the agents and customers.
- Implement asset and activity module to streamline sample management and appointments.
- Define assignment rules and queues to manage incidents effectively.
- Set up email channel to handle service requests like create, view and update the cases according to the priority.
- Manage the entitlements with respect to predefined SLAs and escalation rules by creating an adequate framework.
- Create customized reports and dashboards to get an unified visualization of sales and service processes.
- Enable a modern data platform by migrating required data and attachments to engagement cloud.
- Set up and integrate outlook to automate sales process, capture, manage, and share service issues related to accounts, contacts, and partners.
- Bi-directional synchronization of accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities with Oracle Eloqua .
- Provide end user and administrator training with Oracle Engagement Cloud.
- Unified sales and service view with one stop interaction to high value customers.
- Customizations and intuitive platform resulting in better application performance and low user training cost.
- Faster creation of service requests and real time support by capturing, managing, and sharing service issues.
- Highest level of engagement with customers by covering the entire business cycle.