The client is one of New Zealand's premium wine brands with a particular reputation for outstanding Bordeaux varietal reds and Syrah from the Gimblett Gravels, Hawkes Bay.
- Critical details including accounts, contacts and stores to which the company supplies were recorded in the agents’ local data base. Critical information was lost when an employee left the organization.
- Needed a centralized system to maintain accounts and contacts.
- Sales information details about the customers were unavailable.
- Sales visibility by region was unavailable.
- Critical details of the customer were stored in a centralized repository, ensuring no loss of confidential data.
- Integration of Outlook and Sales Cloud Mobile with Sales Cloud to make sure time spent on system is lowered.
- Custom built pipeline and forecast analysis that provides predictions of future revenue for specific time periods.
- Facility to maintain customer information and visibility to the data based on the hierarchy and geography.
- Centralized data repository to access the customer information.
- 360 degree view of customers (accounts, contacts and opportunities) and sales history.
- Outlook integration & mobile application reduces time spent by sales reps in updating the system.
- Campaign Management –promotion of products using email facility and tracking mechanism gives information on interest the customer has on products by region.
- Sales records and pipeline visibility using reports.