A reputed consulting firm with Global Operations intended to handle their Data Collection Process internally with an interface for their Data collection team to perform daily data collection and monitor data quality. They also needed the purged data to be available in their Service system which is used by the consultants to deal with end customers.
- Development of a Data Collection Tool that captures core business entities
- Processes related to Customer On boarding, Data Refresh and Data Collection
- Quality Mechanisms and Checks
- Operational Analysis to measure effectiveness and performance
CRMIT proposed a solution Called Oracle Service Cloud to modernize the existing training materials of the customer using its experience, training thousands of executives on CRM tools and technologies. Where they were offered to create a set of modules to promote self-learning at a pace the counselors are comfortable. That enabled them to select the course(s) interested, and work at it, while focusing on their regular responsibilities. Courses were made interactive so that it can be learnt by anyone without the need of an instructor. This combined with an automated test mechanism which ensures people learn the topics in the expected manner via different Channels.
- Improved customer experience as Consultants are able to provide relevant, accurate & complete information.
- Better Data Quality with de-duplication checks both from the UI during data entry and at the backend combined with Quality Assurance processes.
- Increased productivity of Data Collectors with an easy to use Portal that is intuitive and processes that simplify entry of correct data.