The Client was a member of the Uganda ICT Outsourcing Services Association. They provide the infrastructure for multiple companies. The contact center staffs are from those companies who utilize the infrastructure provided by Cayman. Towards setting up the infrastructure, they used a combination of the telephony system (Asterisk) and Oracle Service cloud to facilitate the provision of a multi-channel engagement contact center infrastructure to their clients.
- Provide a Contact Center solution to manage service processes for client.
- Scalable telephony system integration to manage multiple processes such as Answer, Call Transfer, Call Hold, Outbound and Automatic call dial-in
- CRMIT’s CRM++ Asterix telephony system integration for automating call operations
- Agent level security for data restriction to avoid cross-organiztion/contact record views
- E-Mail and chat channel automation with queues and SLAs setup for the individual Oraganizations
- Increase in Agent effectiveness and First resolution time.
- Configurable solution for managing diverse business process for various clients.
- An effective revenue sharing model for small Organizations since the infrastructure is provided in a Opex model instead of a Capex.