Leading manufacturer of high performance glazing products for custom picture framing, museum and engineered optics markets and are leaders in anti-reflective coatings, as well as conservation-grade UV protection and specialty glazing products for these markets.
In order to get a comprehensive customer view and align the sales and marketing process with their business needs, it was required to integrate Oracle Eloqua with customized applications.
- Inconsistent customer data undermines customer data quality standards across the CRM system.
- Duplicate customer data which creates improper user adoption, inaccurate reporting and less informed decision.
- Continue with the incremental data cleansing activity to Up-to-date customer data including job role, address, and other profile details.
- Integrate Oracle Eloqua with Engagement cloud by synchronizing accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities.
- Identify the duplicate records with the fields and de-duplicate contacts and accounts based on the requirement.
- Configure de-duplication rules in Customer Data Management module to flag and merge duplicate records.
- Implement incremental data cleansing and de-duplication with new contacts and accounts addition to the existing database.
- Set-up default Eloqua Integration connector available for bi-directional sync with Oracle Engagement Cloud.
- Set up and configure user management, security access, custom fields and pages.
- Create validation rules to validate and test of Integration and set up the base configuration for that.
- Efficient customer acquisition with the restriction on inaccurate and duplicate customer records, defining audience and creating Demand.
- Significant increase business Revenue with effective use of data resources.
- Data consistency and optimization with periodic de-duplication of customer data.
- Get clear insight about prospect data and deliver higher-quality leads to sales by gathering more complete and valuable information.