This customer is one of the leader in financial services and specializes in wealth management consulting and advisory business in the emerging markets in Asia Pacific, Africa, Easter Europe and Latin America. It sought to integrate their existing CRM environment and the Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) platform, to enable a comprehensive call center.
- With Marketing, Sales & Customer Management processes across countries for outbound telesales became a challenge. Required a solution which would integrate their call center systems with Oracle® CRM
- Solution which worked across different platforms with different telephony systems such as Avaya and Drishti Ameyo Call Center systems being incorporated
- Solution to maintain a Customer database for Wealth Management Consulting
- Real time tracking of Campaign and Call Center performance with a 360 degree view of both employees and customers were the challenges they needed to address
To get an edge over the competitive market and to satisfy the growing customer demands, they were looking out for an implementation, which would help them in their endeavor.
As a first step, CRMIT carried out a detailed study, analysis and understanding of the client requirements. The understood that the CTI implementation involved the following major activities / Business
- To deliver the basic integration between Oracle CRM OnDemand and Client’s Avaya IP Agent –Avaya Call Management System (CMS)
- CTI Screen POP Solution between CRM OnDemand and Avaya for the Call center users
- To deliver the Custom Integration Applet(s)
Through these modules, CRMIT team successfully implemented the solution and helped client gain both business and technical benefits
CRM++ Computer Telephony Integration framework offers a direct access to the Avaya telephony functions that enable a comprehensive call center or contact center solution. Based on a Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) framework the CTI directly integrates various telephony solutions with Oracle® Sales Cloud.
CRM++ Computer Telephony Integration leveraged the existing telephony and CRM infrastructure by providing crucial call center functionality in the most cost effective way possible.
- Great saving were seen in the dimensions of time and costs
- Reuse of integration component repositories ensured quicker development and implementation/li>
- The Caller ID solution implemented helped in handling more incoming calls and, the outbound calls were made a lot quicker using a one click dialing solution, resulting in improved efficiency
- Comprehensive CRM platform with unified screen-based telephony
- Personalized telephone interaction - identifying callers automatically
- Improve service / call resolution time
- Increased telephone call efficiency and throughput
- Improved reporting & collaborative management
- Improved customer relationships, service levels and customer satisfaction
- Increased business productivity