The client is Australia’s leading digital media companies. They provide complete solutions in display advertising, social media strategy and management, blogger outreach and content creationto connect customers with a wide range of premium and influential audiences.
- Maintenance of transactional data related to customer, opportunity and Insertion Order (IO) was in spreadsheets or hard copies.
- Maintenance and sharing of product details among the representatives in a separate document (such as a PDF) as per the publishers request.
- Insertion Orders that are critical to the sales process were generated manually by keying in each opportunity data to another system before sharing it across with customers.
- Centralized customer repository for a 360 degree view of customer.
- Integration of Quoting solution with Sales Cloud to enable PDF quote generation.
- Integration of Outlook and Sales Cloud Mobile with Sales Cloud to make sure time spent on system is reduced significantly.
- Building the sales pipeline and forecast analysis.
- Enablement of Oracle Social Network.
- Centralized customer repository for a 360 degree view of customer (segmentation with key contacts, their roles, and commercial information like leads, opportunities & interaction history.
- Reduction in manual effort of duplicate data entries thus resulting in minimal errors.
- Quoting solution enables sales reps to generate a PDF quote along with billing schedules from Sales Cloud thus improving the user adoption.
- Sales reps interactions with customers on new product introductions & adoption trends were optimized.
- Sales Performance management enabled sales team on-boarding process easier and quicker.
- Faster access by sales reps of essential sales functionality & critical information even when offline.
- Outlook integration & mobile application reduces time spent by sales reps in updating the system.
- Oracle Social Network (OSN) facilitated contextual, real-time collaboration within the organization among sales representatives leading to smarter decisions & consistently better results through improved efficiency and better customer experience.
- Custom built customerpipeline & forecast analytics provided granular understanding of customer’s preferences & allowed sales management to execute real-time decisions.
- Facilitation of customer to adopt transformational SMAC technologies to discuss industry challenges and gain competitive advantage with minimal IT footprint.