One of the leading national business services groups in United Kingdom, sought to improve their customer service processes. Their services include helping businesses to be more competitive, productive and efficient. Providing support to existing businesses, fostering growth and sustainable success was the key challenges. They chose CRM++ Self Service Portal to give improve their Customer Experience (CX).
With a constantly growing customer base, addressing customer service requests was a tedious and challenging task. This includes
- Track, manage and resolve service requests via the inbound calls within the CRM framework
- Minimize inbound calls and enable customers with online knowledge based web portal
- Leverage the existing CRM framework capability to integrate knowledge based web portal
- Cost effective solution to improve customer experience
In order to efficiently address the customer service requests, CRM++ Self Service Portal was chosen as a comprehensive solution.
CRM++ Self Service Portal provided a comprehensive solution to empower the end customers with quality services while reducing operational costs. The integrated solution with Oracle® CRM On Demand enables to track, manage and resolve service requests within the service level agreement (SLA).
Oracle® CRM On Demand offers the broadest and deepest capabilities that help organizations drive sales, marketing, loyalty, and service effectiveness. The CRM++ Self Service Portal was customized to include a new knowledge repository which enabled improved search capabilities for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), thereby drastically reducing inbound customer calls which eventually resulted in reduced operational costs. The entire solution was deployed using Oracle® CRM On Demand Web services and with additional components developed in Java / J2EE Technology ensured flexibility.
- Enable service request agents to respond to customers using native Oracle® CRM On Demand interface thus lowering service request resolution time
- Empower end customers with unprecedented control over their service request resolution and other value added information
- 60% decrease in routine support activities
- Improve organizational effectiveness and lower operational costs