A highly customized, configurable and scalable Quote and Contract Management CRM plug-in has been implemented. The tool was customized to maximize Contract value with controlled processes, greater visibility and integrated compliance throughout the Contract lifecycle, for more effective and proactive management. On the whole, the solution helped the customer in managing Quote generation followed by Contract lifecycle efficiently.
Being one of the leading Security Solutions Provider of Asia with integrated End-to-end security management tool for the Internet, systems and applications infrastructure. The growing customer demands for the company services were creating a lot of mismanagement in the process that required immediate attention.
Business and Technical Challenges:
- Manual Intervention for recording Contracts/Quotes/Orders in the Spreadsheets and other tools, ensuring an accurate forecast to confidently manage inventory
- Generate accurate and complex Quotes and Contracts
- Information found shattered in different formats and in more than one type of document
- Manual procedures for Approvals at different stages
- Need for efficient and effective Sales process for:
- Analyzing Contract performance.
- Integrating Contract data and terms as per the client requirements.
The client thus wanted an integrating solution that would help them with a right, automotive sales process in place and to maintain Quote and Contract generation modules
CRM++ Quote and Contract Management plug-in was customized according to the client needs to extend Oracle CRM OnDemand SaaS Solution. The entire solution was deployed using Oracle CRM OnDemand Web services and Additional components developed in Java / J2EE Technology.
- Offers a 360 degree view of the customers
- Automated and streamlined multilevel approvals improving accountability. For example:
- Approval from the Product Manager for every product.
- Approval for Total Quote Value from the Country Manager.
- Time Saved: 30% of manual effort was saved in terms of creating multiple versions of Quotes and Contracts
- Return on Investment
- Streamlined activities by quickly reporting on outstanding commitments and Contracts.
- Optimize Contract negotiations by initiating timely renewals and leveraging the full Contract history to negotiate better terms and conditions.
- Management of Quotes and Contracts outside CRMOD:
- Bulk import of Quotes and Contracts
- Secure Quote and Contract updates by multiple Departments
- Quote and Contract data is made available for custom analytics/reporting
- Quick Contract benefits by accelerating the Contract-execution cycle
- Maximize Contract value with greater visibility that encourages employee usage and enables proactive relationship management for better compliance