The company is a global healthcare products company and manufacturer of medical devices and supplies. They identify clinical needs and translate them to proven products and procedures. With the growing customer base including doctors, pharmacists and other medical professionals, the company sought to empower its customers and contact center agents with a comprehensive call center / contact center solution
A significant challenge exists when attempting to connect the existing Cloud CRM solution to the customer’s preferred telephony platform. The existing Oracle® CRM On Demand offered conjunctions to telephony solution. However, the healthcare product manufacturer already had an existing investment in their Avaya telephony and preferred to work with the same platform for the delivery of voice to agents. An effective solution demanded a unified integration framework.
CRM++ Computer Telephony Integration framework offers a direct access to the Avaya telephony functions that enable a comprehensive call center or contact center solution. Based on a Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) framework the CTI directly integrates various telephony solutions with Oracle® CRM On Demand.
CRM++ CTI framework provides a seamless integration to Oracle® CRM On Demand, unifying access to the Avaya IP Agent (Call Management System - CMS) functionalities including both Inbound (screen pop-up) and Click-to-Dial (outbound integration) functions. Inbound integration enables display relevant information about the caller to the agent as they answer the phone - name, address, outstanding orders or cases. The Click-to-Dial feature helps one-click phone calling functions, capture the call notes, resolution type and call reasons with built-in Call Wrap Up feature.
CRM++ Computer Telephony Integration leveraged the existing telephony and CRM infrastructure by providing crucial call center
- Improved productivity as agents can immediately identify the list of doctors, pharmacists and other medical professionals to access their information
- Configure multiple level quote approval mechanism based on pre Eliminated the need for expensive CTI equipment and complex implementations
- Comprehensive CRM platform with unified screen-based telephony
- Personalized telephone interaction - identifying callers automatically
- Improve service / call resolution time
- Increased telephone call efficiency and throughput
- Improved reporting & collaborative management
- Improved customer relationships, service levels and customer satisfaction
- Increased business productivity